Fourteen of our inspiring alumni scholars have joined us as ASF Alumni Ambassadors. They are executives and board members representing large and small not-for-profit organisations across Australia who champion capability-building and support us in creating a leadership community for the sector.
Introducing our inaugural Alumni Ambassadors:
- Laura Alston, Board Chair, Women’s Health and Wellbeing Barwon South West Incorporated
- Joanne Armstrong, Chief Executive Officer, Cystic Fibrosis Australia
- Deborah Attard Portughes, Chief Executive Officer, Women & Infants Research Foundation
- Adam Davids, Founder, First Nations Equity Partners
- Matt Davis, Chief Executive Officer, The Salvation Army – Salvos Stores
- Sonia Di Mezza, Chief Executive Officer, Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services
- Petrina Fraccaro, Chief Executive Officer, Cystic Fibrosis Queensland Limited
- Anne Frankenberg, Incoming Chief Executive Officer, Musica Viva
- Bec Johnson, Co-Founder, The Type 1 Diabetes Family Centre
- James Montgomery, Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director, AFL SportsReady Ltd
- Jonathon Peatfield, Chief Executive Officer, LifeEducation NSW/ACT
- Kylie Pussell, CEO, Co-Founder and Board Director, Miracle Babies Foundation
- Leisa Sadler, Chief Executive Officer, Dress For Success Sydney
- Ben Vasiliou, Chief Executive Officer, Youth Projects Ltd.
You can read more on our ambassadors by clicking the photos below.
Congrats to our 2022 recipients
Read about all our scholarship recipients in 2022.
Scholarships open now!
Over 500 scholarships are planned for 2022. Read about scholarships open now.