Our partnerships with universities, education providers and funders open up scholarships for staff and board members of charitable organisations.
Over 10 percent of the Australian workforce is employed in the not-for-profit sector. There is a pressing need to uplift the capabilities of sector leaders to help ensure these organisations remain sustainable to support their communities.
The Productivity Commission’s Research Report, Contribution of the Not-for-Profit Sector identified a major impediment for the long-term viability of Australian not-for-profits was a lack of critical knowledge, skills and abilities, with an emphasis on the leadership, management and governance capacity. Our focus is on building these skills and capabilities to support the sector.
How can you help?
- Fund a scholarship.
- Offer pro bono learning and development.
- Fund or collaborate on sector research that advances our purpose.
- Fund organisational overheads so we can advance our impact.
- Join our panel of scholarship assessors.
- Offer skilled volunteering.
- Become an advocate of the Australian Scholarships Foundation.
Partner with us to help not-for-profit leaders thrive. Your support will help these charities build capacity and deliver for their communities.
Learn more about our education and funder partners.
Contact us on 1300 248 675 or [email protected] to explore opportunities.