Outstanding Leadership in Talent Growth – An individual with a minimum of five years experience in a leadership role who has demonstrated outstanding achievement for their organisation and is recognised through personal leadership, initiative and innovation.
They will have a reputation for integrity, positive values and are well-regarded by their peers.
Please note: Leadership experience does not need to have been gained simply in your current role or organisation however your current CEO or board will need to verify your entry.
Criteria to be addressed:
a) Demonstrated impact for your organisation through personal leadership. Possible examples:
- Encouraging and enabling co-workers to solve problems that directly impact what they do
- Embrace diversity and inclusion
- Proactively asking for and sharing knowledge with others
- Capacity to collaborate within the organisation and/or with external stakeholders.
Applicants must address the above criteria in their statement (up to a 500-word limit) and have their application verified by their direct manager or CEO. Applicants can include up to two testimonials on letterhead, no longer than one page each and up to three items of supporting material.
There will be two awards in this category for leaders currently working with organisations and/or organisations with annual revenue of over $3 million, and under $3 million.
2023 Outstanding Talent Growth Winner
– Read about the Outstanding Leadership in Talent Growth Category Winner for an
organisation, a learning and development leader or team, who has demonstrated best practice leadership, having an employee focus. Congrats to the winner in 2023 ,Angela Gaylard, People and Culture Manager, Youth Projects
Award categories for 2024
Explore more award categories, including:
- Outstanding Leader*
- Outstanding Emerging Leader*
- Outstanding Education Provider
- Outstanding Scholar
- Outstanding Leadership in Wellbeing Governance
*There will be two awards in these categories for leaders currently working with organisations and/or organisations with annual revenue of over $3 million, and under $3 million.