2023 Not-For-Profit Leadership Awards
We would like to thank The NonProfit Alliance who are our Presenting Partner for 2023.
- FINALISTS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED SEE WHO THEY ARE HERE
- Join us as we announce the winners on Thursday, 15 June at a cocktail event in Sydney. BOOK TICKETS HERE
The awards program will shine a light on organisations, teams and individuals who have demonstrated excellence and courage in their leadership. Recognising outstanding leadership encourages best practice, builds capabilities and leads to organisational growth.
Applicants will be required to complete information through the awards platform which will include a response to several questions in relation to their award category and a statement. Entry forms will require verification by their CEO/Chair or Senior Manager.
- The cost of entering the awards is $50 (inc GST) per entry.
- All award entries must be self-nominated.
Please join us in supporting and recognising the outstanding leaders of the many charities and not-for-profits that deliver on fundamental societal needs and enhance social cohesion.
Questions: Please contact Lauren Dixon on 0413 212 890 or [email protected]. To find out when we announce finalists and winners, sign up for our newsletter here.
- All category winners will receive a complimentary place on a 2 day face-to-face or 3 week virtual AGSM short course at UNSW Business School up to the value of $3,850. The AGSM Client Engagement team will assist the winners to identify the course most relevant to their development. All courses earn credit towards the AGSM Certificate of Executive Management and Development which, in turn, carries course credit into the AGSM MBA and Graduate Certificates.
- The winner of the Outstanding Emerging Leader (over $3 million) will receive a package of support provided by Leadership Space valued at $2,000. The co-designed package will be shaped to accelerate either individual or team development, as agreed with the winner.
- One winner will also receive a twelve-month NPA Holistic Leadership Hub Membership valued at $9,972, including monthly Leadership Hub; 1on1 Coaching quarterly; and Leadership Strengths Assessment. This prize is offered by our presenting partner, The NonProfit Alliance.
There are six award categories, with a total of ten awards in 2023, including:
- Outstanding Leader*
- Outstanding Emerging Leader*
- Outstanding Leadership in Talent Growth*
- Outstanding Education Provider
- Outstanding Scholar
- Outstanding Leadership in Wellbeing Governance*.
*There will be two awards in these categories for leaders currently working with organisations and/or organisations with annual revenue of over $3 million, and under $3 million.
Resources for entrants
- Category descriptions and criteria – please read before starting your entry
- FAQs– please read before starting your entry
- The Judging Process
- Tips for your Entry Statement
|Monday 27 February 2023||Award entries open|
|Monday 24 April 2023||Applications close 11.59pm AEDT|
|Wednesday 17 May 2023||Finalists announced via press release|
|Thursday 15 June 2023||2023 Not-For-Profit Leadership Awards Event – Sydney. BOOK TICKETS|
Become an award partner
If you would like to sponsor an award category and join us in supporting and recognising the outstanding leaders of the many Australian charities and not-for-profits please contact Lauren Dixon on 0413 212 890 or [email protected].