2024 FOR-PURPOSE LEADERSHIP AWARDS
The For-Purpose Leadership Awards shine a light on organisations, teams and individuals who have demonstrated excellence and courage in their leadership. Recognising outstanding leadership encourages best practice, builds capabilities and leads to organisational growth.
Join us in supporting and recognising the outstanding leaders of the many charities and not-for-profits that deliver on fundamental societal needs and enhance social cohesion.
There are six award categories in 2024, totalling ten awards in all. Click on each category to discover more about the entry criteria.
*There will be two awards in these categories for leaders currently working with organisations and/or organisations with annual revenue of over $3 million, and under $3 million.
2024 Winner prizes
- All category winners will receive a complimentary place on a 2-day face-to-face or 3-week virtual AGSM short course at UNSW Business School up to the value of $3,850. The AGSM Client Engagement team will assist the winners to identify the course most relevant to their development. All courses earn credit towards the AGSM Certificate of Executive Management and Development which, in turn, carries course credit into the AGSM MBA and Graduate Certificates.
2024 Key dates
|Thursday, 9 November 2023||2024 For-Purpose Leadership Awards Launch|
|Monday 19 February 2024||Award Entries Open: 9.00 am AEDT|
|Friday 19 April 2024||Award Entries Close: 11.59 pm AEST|
|Wednesday 15 May 2024||Finalists announced via Press Release|
|Wednesday 12 June 2024||2024 For-Purpose Leadership Awards Event |
& Winners announced- Sydney.
How to enter
Applicants will be required to complete information through the awards platform including a response to several questions in relation to their award category and a statement. Entry forms require verification by their CEO/Chair or Senior Manager.
- The cost of entering the awards is $50 (inc GST) per entry.
- All award entries must be self-nominated.
Resources for entrants
- Category descriptions and criteria – please read before starting your entry
- FAQs – please read before starting your entry
- The Judging Process
- Tips for your Entry Statement
Become an award partner in 2024
If you would like to sponsor an award category in 2024 and join us in supporting and recognising the outstanding leaders of the many Australian charities and not-for-profits please get in touch with Louisa Graham [email protected].