Empowering educational opportunities
We are your trusted partner in streamlining and enhancing the scholarship process, ensuring that deserving individuals gain access to educational and professional development opportunities that can transform their lives.
We manage a range of scholarship opportunities both in the for-purpose and private sector. Scholarship partners include the Fulbright Commission, Stanford Club of Australia, Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA), Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and the Harvard Club of Australia.
Why choose us to manage your scholarships program?
At the Australian Scholarships Foundation, we understand the pivotal role that scholarships and fellowships play in shaping a brighter future. However, we also recognise that administering scholarships can be complex, time-consuming, and resource-intensive. That’s where we come in.
Our comprehensive suite of services is designed to provide a seamless and efficient experience for both scholarship providers and applicants. Here’s why you should choose us:
- Expertise: With over 15 years of experience in scholarship management, we possess the knowledge and insights needed to navigate the intricacies of the scholarship process. From establishing eligibility criteria to disbursing funds, we’ve got you covered.
- Custom Solutions: We recognise that every scholarship program is unique. Our team works closely with you to understand your goals and requirements, tailoring our services to match your specific needs.
- Efficiency: Our technology-driven solutions automate and streamline every step of the scholarship process, from application submission to selection and award distribution.
- Equity and integrity: Our commitment to fairness is unwavering. We ensure that all eligible candidates have equal access to apply for scholarships, promoting inclusivity and diversity in the selection process.
- Marketing: We provide marketing solutions and access to a large for-purpose database.
- Alumni Community: Your alumni become a part of our community with access to further learning and leadership opportunities.
What we offer:
Our suite of managed scholarship services covers the entire scholarship lifecycle, making the process effortless for both scholarship providers, applicants and assessors:
- Program design: We collaborate with you to create scholarship programs that align with your organisation’s values and objectives.
- Application management: Our user-friendly online platform simplifies the application process, allowing applicants to submit materials efficiently and save and come back to applications as they need.
- Selection and evaluation: Engage our expert independent assessment panel to manage the evaluation and shortlist process, employing fair and objective criteria to identify the most deserving recipients, or provide your own panel.
- Marketing and communication: Applicants receive timely updates on their application status, fostering a sense of engagement and transparency.
- Funds disbursement: We can handle the disbursement of funds to recipients, ensuring that the financial aspect of the scholarship process is seamless.
- Reporting: Gain valuable insights into the impact of your scholarship program through our comprehensive reporting and analytics.
Are you a scholarship provider looking to streamline your scholarship program? Are you a student seeking educational opportunities? Australian Scholarships Foundation is here to guide you every step of the way.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you transform lives through the power of education.
Empowerment through education begins with the Australian Scholarships Foundation. Join us in making a difference today.
Australian Scholarships Limited (ASL) is endorsed to operate a DGR scholarship fund known as the Australian Scholarship Fund (ASF). Gifts and contributions made to the scholarship fund can be eligible for a tax deduction for the giver.
Australian Scholarships Limited (ASL) is the operating arm of the Australian Scholarships Foundation. ASL (ABN 38 626 377 893) is a Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission. It is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office to operate as Deductible Gift Recipient Fund (DGR).