Ferris Family Fellowship – Harvard Club of Australia (2022)
My ultimate goal is to make a profound and positive difference to women and infants’ health globally. Through this course I would like to equip myself with tools that will enable me to:
- Ensure WIRF is globally renowned and a sustainable business;
- See all our ambitious research projects have access to adequate funding;
- Rollout our world first and innovative programs nationally and globally;
- Bring a global perspective to local problem solving;
- Strengthen my leadership skills by engaging with international peers;
- Develop the agility to take WIRF in any direction required at any given time; and
- Give back to my peers through sharing my experiences and knowledge.
I am an avid learner and my goal is to form real connections with a diverse range of people. I aim to learn from them (Facilitators and peers) and leverage those learnings for application back at work. Attending an esteemed institution such as Harvard will afford me a truly unique opportunity to learn from the best.