XEd Space and the Australian Scholarships Foundation, are partnering to help build capacity in the Australian For-Purpose sector with an exclusive Lead4Success® cohort.
Lead4Success® moves leaders from average to high performing by developing the four fundamental skills (self-awareness, learning agility, influence, and communication) that leaders at any level need to master for success.
The exclusive For-Purpose cohort will be taught as a robust 16-hour online training program representing the essence of the Center for Creative Leadership’s (CCL®) leadership content. This includes:
- Experiential activities to learn through doing
- A safe environment for all participants to practice new behaviours
- Peer-based learning to encourage collaboration and drive engagement
- Proven leadership models from the top-ranked Center for Creative Leadership.
The Fundamental 4 Skills of Leadership
No matter the intelligence, experience, or drive, four core skills are essential for every leader at every level. The Center for Creative Leadership calls them the Fundamental 4: self-awareness, learning agility, influence, and communication.
The Fundamental 4 have endured the test of time and are the basis for the Lead4Success® program, where participants immerse themselves in development, adapt these skills to their own leadership contexts, participate with peers in learning, and share ideas to apply to their leadership lessons to their real world.
This course is ideal for
- Emerging For-Purpose leaders with no direct reports, but on the path to leadership in the next 12–18 months
- First-time managers who have been in the role for 6–12 months
- Leaders with 3–5 years of experience leading others.
- Download Program Overview
Program duration: 30-minute program orientation is followed by 16 hours of online learning divided into four (4) x half-day sessions.
Program dates: Monday, 4 September 2023 – Thursday, 7 September 2023.
How to register: There are 12 subsidised places available at the 50% discounted rate of $1275.00 +GST.
|Program Introduction & Self-Awareness
|Communication & Program Close
What will participants learn in this leadership skills training
Participants will learn the following four core fundamentals of leadership:
- Self-awareness: Understand your behaviour’s impact on organisational outcomes.
- Communication: effectively communicate goals and inspire trust.
- Influence: Be comfortable persuading, promoting, and delegating.
- Learning agility: Know when to change course and help others to do so.
Key program features:
- Key Leadership Challenge: Real-world application of fundamental four skills to a leadership challenge
- Personal Leadership Map: Drives self-awareness and goal attainment throughout the program
- Lead4Success®Assessment: Benchmarks 48 behaviors across fundamental four skills and encourages reflection and increased self-awareness critical to leader development
- Interactive Role Play: Practice applying the fundamental four skills with other leaders in realistic, challenging scenarios
- Experiential Exercises: Learn more and faster using collaborative team activities to build self-awareness, learning agility, influence and communication
“It was great to complete the Lead4Success® program and make new networks. Taking a deep dive into the different modules and being able to practice this through the activities was really valuable”.
Claudia Singh, Mutual Trust
– Previous Lead Lead4Success® participant
Jasmine Pereira is an executive and organisational coach, Jasmine brings a wealth of Asian and international business experience to her role. She combines her business perspective with extensive experience in change management, business development, leadership, diversity and inclusion to bring about sustainable results. Jasmine’s breadth of global experience means she is particularly sensitive to diversity and culture, which she integrates very effectively in her coaching practice.
To be eligible to enrol in the program applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be employed by an Australian Not-For-Profit organisation.
- Be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident and will need to satisfy ASF’s general eligibility criteria.
|Monday, 31 July 2023
|Wednesday 30 August 2023 at 12 noon
|Monday, 4 September – Thursday, 7 September 2023
All participants must be working for an organisation that fits one or more of the following criteria:
- has a charitable, community-public benefit or poverty relief purpose, as indicated by whether the NFP has Australian Tax Office TCC and/or DGR status, or “registered charity” status.
- is a social enterprise or business (organisations using a business model to provide a social benefit) which may not have TCC/DGR.
- other organisations with a community or public benefit purpose (generally evidenced by a “formal” governance structure, voluntary participation by members and independence from government) that do not fit the above categories.
If you need assistance, please get in touch with the Australian Scholarships Foundation team: via [email protected].