There are more great reasons to get involved with the 2023 Not-For-Profit Leadership Awards this year with over $60,000 worth of professional development prizes available for the winners.
Winners of the Inaugural 2023 Not-For-Profit Leadership Awards will be announced on Thursday, 15 June 2023 at an event in Sydney. Prizes for 2023 include:
AGSM UNSW Business School courses
A complimentary place in an AGSM short course at UNSW Business School up to the value of $5,000 for all category winners.
The prize allows you to choose one course from any of their course including areas:
- Leadership including Leading with Resilience
- Strategy and change including Developing Data Strategy
- Innovation and digital
- Management including Project Management and Finance
- Communication and negotiation
- Board leadership including Governance for Social Impact
The AGSM’s Executive Education programs are ranked 29th in the world, with Open and Custom programs being ranked the highest in the Australasian region, according to Financial Times 2022 Rankings.
Courses are available in-person and online. In-person short courses enable you to learn with and from your peers from diverse industry and career backgrounds. The courses build pathways into the AGSM MBAs and Graduate Certificate programs.
Leadership Space package
The winner of the Outstanding Emerging Leadership (over $3 million) will receive a package of support provided by Leadership Space valued at $2,000.
The co-designed package will be shaped to accelerate either individual or team development, as agreed with the winner.
Leadership Space combines expertise in neuroscience and neuro-leadership, strengths-based adult learning, integral psychology, mindfulness, conflict management, conversational intelligence, resilience, constellations, and systems theory to help sector leaders unlock their ability to set strategic direction, lead, team, partner and accelerate the achievement of meaningful social impact.
The NonProfit Alliance membership
One winner will also receive a twelve-month NPA Holistic Leadership Hub Membership valued at $9,972, offered by our awards Presenting Partner, The NonProfit Alliance. Membership includes:
- monthly Leadership Hub;
- 1on1 Coaching quarterly; and
- Leadership Strengths Assessment.
NPA Leadership Hub is a peer-to-peer advisory board program with face-to-face and has remote options available.
Exclusively for CEOs and Senior Executives, the NPA Leadership Hub is a vibrant, supportive, learning and mentoring network focused on developing the skills and expertise of senior leadership team members of Australia’s non-profit organisations.
The Leadership Hubs meet once a month to tackle the big challenges and opportunities in a safe and trusted environment. NPA members are leaders from a range of organisations including non-profits, associations, social enterprises, and for-purpose organisations.
Categories you can apply for
The inaugural 2023 Not-For-Profit Leadership Awards are open now with categories including:
- Outstanding Leader – who has demonstrated impact on their organisation through personal leadership; encouraged talent growth and led innovation and system change
- Outstanding Emerging Leader – with a minimum of 5 years experience in a leadership role who has demonstrated outstanding achievement for their organisation
- Outstanding Leadership in Talent Growth – an organisation, an L&D leader or team, who has demonstrated best practice leadership, having an employee focus
- Outstanding Leadership in Wellbeing Governance – an organisation that has demonstrated exceptional leadership in governing for strong wellbeing outcomes. Supported by The Wellbeing Hub, an initiative of The Xfactor Collective Foundation.
- Outstanding Scholar – for those awarded a scholarship through the Australian Scholarships Foundation and have made a significant contribution to your organisation following their scholarship studies can enter the category.
Applicants will be required to complete information through the awards platform which will include a response to several questions in relation to their award category and a statement. Entry forms will require verification by their CEO/Chair or Senior Manager. All award entries must be self-nominated. Entries close: Sunday, 24 April 2023 at 11.59pm
Please join us in supporting and recognising the outstanding leaders of the many charities and not-for-profits that deliver on fundamental societal needs and enhance social cohesion.
Awards are self-nominated and the entry fee is $50. So your teams and leaders may need your support to be involved. Take this opportunity to help them shine.